www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From sl...@apache.org
Subject Re: os-linux/7194: BUS ERRORS WITH CONFIGURE 1.3.17 and down :[
Date Tue, 06 Feb 2001 05:10:32 GMT

Synopsis: BUS ERRORS WITH CONFIGURE 1.3.17 and down :[

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: slive
State-Changed-When: Mon Feb  5 21:10:32 PST 2001
State-Changed-Why:

It looks to me like it is the "grep" command that is
giving you the bus error.  This leads me to guess
that you have some serious system problems unrelated
to Apache.  Sorry we can't help more.