www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From dannyman <danny...@toldme.com>
Subject Re: mod_include/7187: Includes work, but exec cmd= does NOTHING
Date Sun, 04 Feb 2001 10:30:00 GMT
The following reply was made to PR mod_include/7187; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: dannyman <dannyman@toldme.com>
To: submit@bugz.apache.org, apache-bugdb@apache.org
Cc: dannyman+apache@toldme.com
Subject: Re: mod_include/7187: Includes work, but exec cmd= does NOTHING
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2001 02:19:47 -0800

 Okay, I'm wrong.

 1) The first problem I had was because the path to fortune was invalid on the
 second box.  Once I installed the command, everything worked.  That there was
 no error in the error log is either a bug, or a result of me misunderstanding
 how my eror logs are working.

 2) The second problem was masked by the first, and was simply a problem of not
 having activated the handler.

 Please close this bug and accept my apologies for troubling y'all.

 Thanks,
 -danny