www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: mod_jserv/7171: (Win32) mod_jserv is not sending the SHUTDOWN message to the JServ Java process
Date Sat, 24 Feb 2001 19:44:58 GMT
Paul,

  On Win2000 - they depreciated the STOP service event on system shutdown for a new
SHUTDOWN message that we weren't prepared to handle.  I've committed a fix to the
cvs tree that will be released with Apache 1.3.19 - but I need it tested to find
out if we it kicks this mod_jserv bug.

  If you are in a position to test the CVS repository for 1.3.19-dev this weekend,
I'd truly appreciate it.  If you cannot, I'll email you a checkout of that tree.
If you have cvs but don't know how to get anonymous access, please look at
http://dev.apache.org/ for the anonymous access to cvs instructions.

Bill