www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From ggvs <g...@free.fr>
Subject general/7153: problem with blank in url on netscape
Date Tue, 30 Jan 2001 01:18:53 GMT

>Number:         7153
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       problem with blank in url on netscape
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
Hi,
There is a problem with the apache server.

A url with any blanks is cuted when the server find the 1 first blank:

e.g.  http://192.168.0.2/Michael Jackson/Michael Jackson.html

the server read and stop at : http://192.168.0.2/Michael

With others servers I have not this problem.
What is your solution?

            Best Regards.

                  ggvs@Free.fr
>How-To-Repeat:
Hi,
There is a problem with the apache server.

A url with any blanks is cuted when the server find the 1 first blank:

e.g.  http://192.168.0.2/Michael Jackson/Michael Jackson.html

the server read and stop at : http://192.168.0.2/Michael

With others servers I have not this problem.
What is your solution?

            Best Regards.

                  ggvs@Free.fr
>Fix: