www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Christian Hofstaedtler <christ...@hofstaedtler.com>
Subject os-other/7129: CGI support under Network is not working.
Date Thu, 25 Jan 2001 13:19:48 GMT

>Number:         7129
>Category:       os-other
>Synopsis:       CGI support under Network is not working.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
Neither the /CGI-BIN/ directory or the cgi-script handler is working. It seems that mod_cgi.c
is not compiled in. I didn't find any documentation on this, also Apache 1.3.12 seems to have
this problem.

The CGI-BIN directory returns the default directory listing, and not status 500.

Also I didn't find any HTML documentation on the Netware-specific SecureListen directive.
>How-To-Repeat:
Install Apache 1.3.14 on your Novell Server and try to access /cgi-bin ...