www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Matthew Durandetta <mattd...@acclink.com>
Subject general/7124: I want to know what version of apache I am running.
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2001 18:41:34 GMT

>Number:         7124
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       I want to know what version of apache I am running.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
>Environment:
Linux --  want to know what version I am running is there anywhere that you can tell what
version of apache your running?

mattdura@acclink.com
I explained in the environment area
>How-To-Repeat:
Have no on hand documentation of your servers --> Our issues that I won't let happen again.
>Fix:
Document in FAQ's how to tell what version of Apache you have.