www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From f...@apache.org
Subject Re: mod_proxy/7102: I want to make a Reverse Proxy talking HTTPS to Internet and proxying HTTP Inside the lan.
Date Tue, 23 Jan 2001 08:05:13 GMT

Synopsis: I want to make a Reverse Proxy talking HTTPS to Internet and proxying HTTP Inside
the lan.

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: fanf
State-Changed-When: Tue Jan 23 00:05:13 PST 2001
State-Changed-Why:
[This is a standard response.]
This is a CGI programming or basic configuration issue.
As mentioned on the main bug database page, we must refer
all such basic or non-Apache-related questions to the
comp.infosystems.www.servers.unix and related newsgroups.
Please ask your question there.
Please also search the FAQ and the bug database.
Thanks for using Apache!
Class-Changed-From-To: support-mistaken
Class-Changed-By: fanf
Class-Changed-When: Tue Jan 23 00:05:13 PST 2001