www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From sl...@apache.org
Subject Re: suexec/7089: suexec not executed in VirtualHost with same User/Group as main server
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2001 07:27:55 GMT

Synopsis: suexec not executed in VirtualHost with same User/Group as main server

State-Changed-From-To: open-analyzed
State-Changed-By: slive
State-Changed-When: Wed Jan 17 23:27:55 PST 2001
State-Changed-Why:
This is the expected behaviour.  Suexec is only enabled
if the user or group specified is different than the
one for the main server.  In my opinion, this is the
most natural thing to do, and should not be changed.
However, you are correct that this should be documented
in the suexec docs.  I've marked this report as
"analyzed" so we can look at it when we improve the
suexec documentation.

Thanks for using Apache!
Class-Changed-From-To: sw-bug-doc-bug
Class-Changed-By: slive
Class-Changed-When: Wed Jan 17 23:27:55 PST 2001