www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From E.Perry <Alchemist...@email.com>
Subject general/7090: I do not under any circumstance want your systems hitting my system anymore.
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2001 07:20:59 GMT

>Number:         7090
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       I do not under any circumstance want your systems hitting my system anymore.
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
If I am online you need to have my permission to invade my system.  Since this request has
not been done legally then you are breaking the law.  You can be traced as you have seen and
I have no problems in reporting you to the proper authorities.  So at this point I will politely
ask you to stop.
>How-To-Repeat:
xxxxx
>Fix: