www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From stuart mckenzie <stu...@mcb.net>
Subject general/7080: at ld point, compilation fails with -pthread invalid flag
Date Wed, 17 Jan 2001 11:59:29 GMT

>Number:         7080
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       at ld point, compilation fails with -pthread invalid flag
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
Repeatable on other 4.0g systems precisely.  Only warnings previous to this point.

pthread is a valid flag to DECUNIX ld so don't understand error.

NB we have run normal releases of Apache since its first development without difficulty (www.mcb.net).

>How-To-Repeat:
compile on a 4.0g dec system?
>Fix:
No but I am putting a full output from ./configure and make at our ftp site:

ftp.mcb.net/pub/dist/alpha/ap2.log