www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject RE: other/7111: mod_vhost_alias, DocumentRoot, ErrorDocument
Date Mon, 22 Jan 2001 20:15:26 GMT

I'm completely confused, it's compiled in with the core.  How
do you mean you 'compiled' it?  Perhaps this is your problem, you
may want to back off to the original distro.  There will be a new
package very soon, if you would like to build from
nmake -f makefile.win
you can grab apache_1.3.16.zip from dev.apache.org/dist and give
this a try.  But I think you simply have configuration issues,
which are better handled at the newsgroup:

This forum is for reporting bugs alone.