www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Ray Grauberger <ray.grauber...@hotmail.com>
Subject os-windows/7013: When creating Virtual hosts - DirectoryIndex directive fails
Date Wed, 27 Dec 2000 21:03:40 GMT

>Number:         7013
>Category:       os-windows
>Synopsis:       When creating Virtual hosts - DirectoryIndex directive fails
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
ERROR 1
This is the error I receive when a php3 file is in the root of my virtual directory.  This
error occured when browsing to the virtual root c:\nusphere\apache\htdocs\spgrgraube\default.php3.
 The php file works fine if it is under the original root directory.

Fatal error: Unable to open c:\nusphere\apache/htdocs/default.php3 in Unknown on line 0

ERROR 2

When surfing to virtual directory spgrgraube2.  This directory has a default.cfm file.  This
cfm file works correctly under the root with coldfusion installed.

Error Occurred While Processing Request
Error Diagnostic Information
The template specification, '\nusphere\apache\htdocs\rcmodeler\default.cfm', is illegal.

Template specifications cannot include '..' nor begin with a backslash ('\\').

Below are my directives  I am able to surf to these sites as long as my files are named html,
my php3 code does not function when I do this.

Any help would be appriciated.

Thank You
Ray Grauberger
ray.grauberger@hotmail.com

<IfModule mod_dir.c>
    DirectoryIndex default.cfm default.html default.php3 index.cfm index.html index.php3
</IfModule>

NameVirtualHost *
<VirtualHost *>
    ServerAdmin ray.grauberger@itb.mckhboc.com
    DocumentRoot /nusphere/apache/htdocs/spgrgraube
    ServerName localhost
    ErrorLog logs/spgrgraube-error_log
    CustomLog logs/spgrgraube-access_log common
</VirtualHost>
<VirtualHost *>
    ServerAdmin ray.grauberger@itb.mckhboc.com
    DocumentRoot /nusphere/apache/htdocs/rcmodeler-tv
    ServerName spgrgraube3
    ErrorLog logs/spgrgraube3-error_log
    CustomLog logs/spgrgraube3-access_log common
</VirtualHost>
<VirtualHost *>
    ServerAdmin ray.grauberger@itb.mckhboc.com
    DocumentRoot /nusphere/apache/htdocs/rcmodeler
    ServerName spgrgraube2
    ErrorLog logs/spgrgraube2-error_log
    CustomLog logs/spgrgraube2-access_log common
</VirtualHost>

>How-To-Repeat:
I have none available to the public at this time but can provide them if need be.
>Fix:
No, I am looking to someone more qualified with Apache to answer this question.