www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From matthew <ch...@copknock.com>
Subject general/7003: after instaling jserv, can't view test page
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2000 18:44:39 GMT

>Number:         7003
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       after instaling jserv, can't view test page
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
ApacheJServ-1.1.2 j2sdk-1.3.0-RC1-linux-i386 apache 1.3.14 jsdk20-solaris2-sparc

after ./configure, make and make install of all the above, I cannot view jserv test page.
I have had no problem instaling and configuring prev. versions of apache w/ jserv. I have
friends at other companys that are having the same problem. I have been told this is a documented
bug at this point. I AM WRITING THIS TO VIEW THE KNON PROBLEM. I do not know if it is the
apache version or jserv version or what. please let me know where the known problem page is
at.