www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From sl...@apache.org
Subject Re: general/6946: poweredby.png file occurs
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2000 17:08:00 GMT

Synopsis: poweredby.png file occurs

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: slive
State-Changed-When: Thu Dec  7 09:07:59 PST 2000
State-Changed-Why:

>From your problem report, it sounds like you are using
an RPM.  If this is the case, then you need to contact
whomever put together the RPM.  We do not distribute
RPMs from this site, so we cannot know what procedure
they use to install.
If you are, in fact, using a copy of Apache downloaded
from an apache.org site, please let us know exactly
where you got it from.
Thanks for using Apache!

Release-Changed-From-To: apache-1.3.14-2.6.2-apache-1.3.14
Release-Changed-By: slive
Release-Changed-When: Thu Dec  7 09:07:59 PST 2000