www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "K. Pachla" <kpac...@umich.edu>
Subject Re: general/6735: Can't download asc sig file to check for valid apache_1.3.14.tar.gz file
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2000 22:20:14 GMT
Hi,

I was able to download the asc sig file for apache_1.3.14.tar.gz using
Microsoft Internet Explorer on an NT machine. (Netscape on Solaris and
Linux did not work).

K. Pachla                    "If we don't succeed, we run the
LSA SST                       risk of failure."
University of Michigan                   J. Danforth Quayle
kpachla@umich.edu