www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From FOUCHAULT Aymeric <equipe_mira...@hotmail.com>
Subject general/6906: Can't dowload file with MSIE when i use APACHE as reverse proxy
Date Tue, 28 Nov 2000 18:05:52 GMT

>Number:         6906
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Can't dowload file with MSIE when i use APACHE as reverse proxy
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
I have, on my LAN, an Outlook Webmail server. If somebody try to connect to this server, there
is no problem. But, if somebody try to connect to this server via my APACHE (http / https
proxy), user who are under MSIE4 or MSIE5 can't download their attachments files. So, user
who are under Netscape 4 have no problem. I don't found any topic about this problem. Can
you help me ?

Aymeric.
>How-To-Repeat:
Using one OWA server and one APACHE reverse proxy. When any client who are unsing MSIE4 ou
MSIE5 try connect to the OWA server by using APACHE proxy, they can't download any e-mail
attachments.
>Fix:
No idea !!!