www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From sl...@apache.org
Subject Re: general/6888: add unresolved to mod_access
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2000 06:35:26 GMT

Synopsis: add unresolved to mod_access

State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
State-Changed-By: slive
State-Changed-When: Sun Nov 26 22:35:22 PST 2000
State-Changed-Why:

If the patch is small, feel free to append it to
this problem report by emailing it according to
the instructions above. (Please use plain text.)

However, I'm not sure that it will be incorporated
in Apache for two reasons:
1. The same thing can be accomplished with mod_rewrite.
(Although the syntax would obviously be more complicated.)
2. It seems like a relatively obscure requirement.
It obviously provides no real security.  However,
I can see where some people would find it useful.

In any case, thanks for the contribution.