www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From sl...@apache.org
Subject Re: general/6884: Internal Error Server
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2000 06:01:57 GMT

Synopsis: Internal Error Server

Comment-Added-By: slive
Comment-Added-When: Sun Nov 26 22:01:55 PST 2000
Comment-Added:

I am sorry, but there are two reasons why I can't
answer your question:
1. This is the wrong forum.  This database is designed
only for reporting bugs in the Apache HTTP Server.
You have not found a bug.  Rather, you have a problem
configuring your server.  We do not have the resources
necessary to answer configuration questions.
2. You have not provided nearly enough information
to even start determining what might be wrong.

Please don't take this as an invitation to provide
more information.  Instead, you should seek out
another forum, such as the comp.infosystems.www.servers.unix newsgroup,
or one of the java apache mailing lists.
Thanks for using Apache!