www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Anupal.Pa...@Powaimail.ltitl.com
Subject general/6884: Internal Error Server
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2000 03:10:03 GMT
The following reply was made to PR general/6884; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Anupal.Patil@Powaimail.ltitl.com
To: slive@apache.org
Cc: apbugs@Apache.Org
Subject: general/6884: Internal Error Server
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 08:36:30 +0530

 I searched in bug-database and FAQ. I found there  that if change ajpv11 to
 ajpv12 this problem will be resolved but when I did this server says ajpv12 not
 found and even apache server not started.
 could you please tell me what may be other reasons ans solutions of this
 problem?
 Our setup is apache-web-server 1.3.9 and jserv-1.0.
 reply ASAP.
 regrads Anupal

 slive@apache.org on 24/11/2000 08:48:25 PM