www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Sebasian "Peņa" <angela...@emux.net>
Subject general/6887: cannot access local from browser when using mouse for selecting files
Date Fri, 24 Nov 2000 19:15:51 GMT

>Number:         6887
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       cannot access local from browser when using mouse for selecting files
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
having apache installed (1.3.13), with php modules compatibilizing mSQL, I can access the
pages in netsacpe typing the file location in the "open file" option menu, but not when trying
to do that by browsing the hd and selecting the file with the mouse
>How-To-Repeat:
unfortunately, I haven't uploaded the page beause of this problem
>Fix:
reinstalling netscape?
checking the correct syntax of httpd.conf