www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Tony Finch <...@dotat.at>
Subject Re: os-solaris/1190: server processes in keepalive state do not die after keepalive-timeout
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2000 05:40:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR os-solaris/1190; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Tony Finch <dot@dotat.at>
To: "David J. MacKenzie" <djm@web.us.uu.net>
Cc: apbugs@apache.org
Subject: Re: os-solaris/1190: server processes in keepalive state do not die after keepalive-timeout
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 05:36:59 +0000

 "David J. MacKenzie" <djm@web.us.uu.net> wrote:

 > In short, the finger *seems* to point at mod_ssl as the culprit,
 > though I haven't looked at the code to see how that might be plausible.

 If that is the case then you'll have to speak to the mod_ssl authors
 because this bug database is only for the core Apache code.

 Do I correctly gather that the stuck connections can be either SSL or
 not? Do your non-SSL customers who do not have the problem run Apache
 with EAPI?

 Tony.
 --
 f.a.n.finch     dot@dotat.at     fanf@covalent.net     Chad for President!