www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From sl...@apache.org
Subject Re: general/6862: I can not define a Vitual host
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2000 00:40:20 GMT

Synopsis: I can not define a Vitual host

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: slive
State-Changed-When: Sun Nov 19 16:40:18 PST 2000
State-Changed-Why:
[This is a standard response.]
This is a CGI programming or basic configuration issue.
As mentioned on the main bug database page, we must refer
all such basic or non-Apache-related questions to the
comp.infosystems.www.servers.unix and related newsgroups.
Please ask your question there.
Please also search the FAQ and the bug database.
Thanks for using Apache!
Class-Changed-From-To: support-mistaken
Class-Changed-By: slive
Class-Changed-When: Sun Nov 19 16:40:18 PST 2000
Severity-Changed-From-To: serious-non-critical
Severity-Changed-By: slive
Severity-Changed-When: Sun Nov 19 16:40:18 PST 2000