www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From sl...@apache.org
Subject Re: general/6866: wont start httpsd due to locking problems(?)
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2000 00:36:32 GMT

Synopsis: wont start httpsd due to locking problems(?)

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: slive
State-Changed-When: Sun Nov 19 16:36:30 PST 2000
State-Changed-Why:

Sorry, but since we do not distribute an init script, and
we do not distribute an SSL enabled server, we cannot
help you with this.  Please contact the person who
supplied you with the server.
Thanks for using Apache!