www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From sl...@apache.org
Subject Re: general/6831: How do I changed the page content (test page ),
Date Sat, 11 Nov 2000 17:59:09 GMT

Synopsis: How do I changed the page content (test page ),

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: slive
State-Changed-When: Sat Nov 11 09:59:08 PST 2000
State-Changed-Why:

Look in the directory pointed to by the DocumentRoot
directive in httpd.conf and replace the content
there with your own index.html.
By the way, this is not an appropriate forum for this
type of question.  Please check the FAQ for better
places to ask basic questions.
Thanks for using Apache.