www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From sl...@apache.org
Subject Re: general/6832: Get strange HTTP code in the Apache log file
Date Sat, 11 Nov 2000 17:57:21 GMT

Synopsis: Get strange HTTP code in the Apache log file

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: slive
State-Changed-When: Sat Nov 11 09:57:20 PST 2000
State-Changed-Why:

I don't think you are giving an EXACT quote of your log
file, but it appears that what you are seeing is the
HTTP response status code (200=OK), followed by
the number of bytes transfered.  I don't see anything
wrong with that.
Thanks for using Apache.

Release-Changed-From-To: v1.3-1.3
Release-Changed-By: slive
Release-Changed-When: Sat Nov 11 09:57:20 PST 2000