www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "T.Pospisek's MailLists" <t...@spin.ch>
Subject Re: config/6634: ServerAlias behaves strangely
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2000 05:57:56 GMT
On 12 Oct 2000 slive@apache.org wrote:

> Synopsis: ServerAlias behaves strangely
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
> State-Changed-By: slive
> State-Changed-When: Thu Oct 12 13:07:02 PDT 2000
> State-Changed-Why:
> [This is a standard response.]
> This is a CGI programming or basic configuration issue.
> As mentioned on the main bug database page, we must refer
> all such basic or non-Apache-related questions to the
> comp.infosystems.www.servers.unix and related newsgroups.
> Please ask your question there.

It's not a question. It's a configarational inconsistency of Apache.

> Please also search the FAQ and the bug database.

I done that. Btw. the bug DB is only half usable since (at the time I was
querying it) it only displayed maximum 20 results no matter if I set
results to (20,100 or what)

> Thanks for using Apache!
> Class-Changed-From-To: sw-bug-mistaken

It's inconsistent *not* mistaken.

> Class-Changed-By: slive
> Class-Changed-When: Thu Oct 12 13:07:02 PDT 2000

             Tomas Pospisek
	     http://sourcepole.ch
	     Tel: +41 (81) 330 77 11