www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Todd Daniel Woodward <tdwoodw...@radiodigest.com>
Subject build/6436: Build fails with libdso.a error
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2000 05:01:25 GMT
I'm am forwarding the following message from the Open Source daemon at
Apple, Wilfredo Sanchez:

Wilfredo Sanchez <wsanchez@apple.com>

  Who is the Apache 2 team?

  DSO support should always be enabled in OS X and the code to do it
exists in Apache 1.3.  I submitted some libtool patches to the GNU folks
and that should help with building, but there is still more work to do,
but the actual dyld support we know how to do.

  I'll put some real work into it at ApacheCon Europe in a couple of
weeks.

        -Fred

Wilfredo Sánchez, wsanchez@apple.com
Open Source Engineering Lead
Apple Computer, Inc., Core Operating System Group
1 Infinite Loop, Cupertino, CA 94086, 408.974-5174