www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From f...@apache.org
Subject Re: general/6761: 1.3.14 serves slowly or failes to serve some PDF Documents to MSIE Browsers
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2000 20:33:42 GMT

Synopsis: 1.3.14 serves slowly or failes to serve some PDF Documents to MSIE Browsers

State-Changed-From-To: feedback-closed
State-Changed-By: fanf
State-Changed-When: Tue Oct 31 12:33:39 PST 2000
State-Changed-Why:
I'm closing this report because it is a duplicate of #6711.
I have been unable to reproduce the problem, so if you can
add to PR#6711 an example URL that exhibits it, and a URL
to the packet traces that Joshua Slive asked for that would
be great. Thanks.