www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From f...@apache.org
Subject Re: os-solaris/6768: httpd core dump
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2000 19:33:55 GMT

Synopsis: httpd core dump

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: fanf
State-Changed-When: Tue Oct 31 11:33:48 PST 2000
State-Changed-Why:
If you are interested in being able to debug these core
dumps you should compile apache with debug symbols. I see
that you are using mod_perl which I suspect may be the cause
of the problem. You should try to find out what request
causes the core dump.