www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Peter Caflisch <peter.cafli...@bit.admin.ch>
Subject general/6766: 1.3.14 serves slowly or failes to serve some PDF Documents to MSIE Browsers
Date Tue, 31 Oct 2000 07:34:57 GMT

>Number:         6766
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       1.3.14 serves slowly or failes to serve some PDF Documents to MSIE Browsers
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
After upgrading to 1.3.14 some customers are complaining that PDF Documents are
 not possible to load in their MSIE Browser or load only very slowly.
I could reproduce the failure with different installations  (LINUX, Compaq True64 UNIX)
and different PDF documents
after downgrading to 1.3.12 everything works fine again.

http://www.admin.ch:8001/aktuell/agenda/d/koll00b-inter.pdf   = 1.3.14  NOK
http://www.personal.admin.ch/aktuell/agenda/d/koll00b-inter.pdf  = 1.3.12  OK