www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Falk Herrmann <falk.herrm...@newtron.net>
Subject mod_autoindex/6764: no good configuration of AddDescription in 1.3.14; older version was better
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2000 16:38:12 GMT

>Number:         6764
>Category:       mod_autoindex
>Synopsis:       no good configuration of AddDescription in 1.3.14; older version was better
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
the problem is to make Description on fancy index comfortable.
if i say 'AddDescription "foo" */foo', then the files in the directory foo
will  descripte as "foo" too.
i can fix this with 'AddDescription "-" */foo/*' befor above statement. so every file has
a '-' as description. mmh. on apache 1.3.6 it worked better, t think.

an other problem is this:
  'AddDescription "foo" */foo'
  'AddDescription "foobar" */foo/foobar'

now the directory */foo/foobar has the description "foo" and not "foobar".
if i turn the statements, it work.

maybe you can turn back to the configuration of older apache version. 1.3.6 or so.

bye, falk.
>How-To-Repeat:
sorry, work on our intranet on project directories.