www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From wr...@apache.org
Subject Re: apache-api/6754: Dr. Watson Access Violation error
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2000 15:37:02 GMT

Synopsis: Dr. Watson Access Violation error

State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
State-Changed-By: wrowe
State-Changed-When: Mon Oct 30 07:37:01 PST 2000
State-Changed-Why:

First, we don't support mod_ntlm, it's a third party module.
Sorry we can't be of more help, please contact the module
author directly with your concern.

Second, I'd strongly suggest you try again with 1.3.14 (a
far more stable release for Win32.)