www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Sam Wells <sam.we...@hushmail.com>
Subject general/6734: Failure to correctly load JRun 3.0 module
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2000 10:19:43 GMT

>Number:         6734
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Failure to correctly load JRun 3.0 module
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I'm trying to get JRUN3.0 taliking to Apache
1.3.14. I've followed the steps in the connection
wizard, which has updated my httpd.conf file as
it should. I.e:

LoadModule jrun_module "C:\JRun\connectors\apache\intel-win\mod_jrun136.dll"

However, when trying to start Apache, I get an
error along the lines of:

Cannot load:
d:/apache_web_server/D:\jrun_dev\connectors\apache
\intel-win\mod_jrun136.dll
into server.

As you can see, somehow information is being appended to the load module directive. There
is nowhere at all within the httpd.conf file that d:/apache_web_server could be coming from,
as far as I can figure out. I've been through the file tie and again, and all is a sit should
be - so it must be coming from elsewhere within the system - presumably somewhere in Apache.

Why the first part of the line
(d:/apache_web_server/) is there, I do not know,
since it is not part of the path to the dll.

Any ideas?
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix:
Tried re-running the connection wizard in JRun with the same results. Haven't tried reinstalling
Apache or JRun, since can't see that this would make any difference. Have isolated it to the
line indicated by commenting out, and Apache then runs fine.