www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Prasanta Sahoo <Psa...@phyve.com>
Subject apache-api/6728: Need Apache API function to Access HTTP Environment variable
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2000 19:17:36 GMT

>Number:         6728
>Category:       apache-api
>Synopsis:       Need Apache API function to Access HTTP Environment variable
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
>Environment:
Hi ,

I have developed own apache module for security and authorization system. I am using Entrust
Proxy Server to secure our apache web server. I need to access HTTP environment varibale using
Apache API.

How can I access HTTP Environment  Variable using  Apache API?Which Apache API function require
to find out the value of HTTP Environment varibale like HTTP_COOKIE , HTTP_ACCEPT, QUERY_STRING,
REMOTE_ADDR, PATH, REQUEST_URI, SERVER_ADDR, etc..

I have also own HTTP Environment Varibale called HTTP_ENTRUST_CLIENT.How can I get the value
of that variable.?
I want to use Apache API. Is there any change require in httpd configuration file?

I am looking for early reply.

Regards
Prasanta
650-620-5204(office)