www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From teddy braxton <new...@mageos.com>
Subject general/6722: web site
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2000 11:00:35 GMT

>Number:         6722
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       web site
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
 There is a mistake in one page updated  (apache server web page)to the 1.3.14 version of
apache.You say the latest version is 1.3.12 below.
I'm sorry if I do not use webmaster address but I wasn't able to found it.
Please forgive me if it was already mentionned.
>How-To-Repeat:
I hope you don't need !!!
>Fix:
Yes, but I'm sure you can found!!