www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Yogesh <yogesh...@hotmail.com>
Subject mod_jserv/6713: 'mod_jserv is garbled' after installing restarting apache on linux
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2000 14:30:43 GMT

>Number:         6713
>Category:       mod_jserv
>Synopsis:       'mod_jserv is garbled' after installing restarting apache on linux
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
I have installed ApacheJServ-1.1.2-1.i386.rpm from  http://java.apache.org/jserv/dist/ on
linux server having apache 1.3.9

After installing rpm I have restarted the httpd service, but it shows me following error "API
module structure 'jserv_module' in the file /etc/httpd/modles/mod_jserv.so is garbled-perhaps
this is not an Apache module DSO?

  I have also gone through the apache bug database with Catagory mod_jserv, but I did get
any proper solution, pl help me.
>How-To-Repeat:
install ApacheJserv 1.1.2 on linux and restart apache, u will find this problem, I have tried
with ApacheJserv 1.1.1 also giving same error
>Fix:
I don;t have any suggestions, but I request to fix it.