www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From f...@apache.org
Subject Re: mod_status/6707: Wrong vhost in server-status when using VirtualDocumentRoot or Rewrite
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2000 09:18:18 GMT

Synopsis: Wrong vhost in server-status when using VirtualDocumentRoot or Rewrite

State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
State-Changed-By: fanf
State-Changed-When: Thu Oct 19 02:18:17 PDT 2000
State-Changed-Why:
This is a known problem. We have looked at a number of
possible fixes but none of them are satisfactory. One fix
would be to revert a performance optimisation that predates
the mass vhosting stuff, which we are reluctant to do. If
you have a patch we'll consider it.