www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From f...@apache.org
Subject Re: general/6628: SSL 2.0 & 3.0, PCT, TLS, Fortezza
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2000 01:14:34 GMT

Synopsis: SSL 2.0 & 3.0, PCT, TLS, Fortezza

Comment-Added-By: fanf
Comment-Added-When: Wed Oct 18 18:14:32 PDT 2000
Comment-Added:
This is not a simple matter of programming. Because we are
based in the USA we have to get permission to distribute
cryptographical code. We are in the process of doing so,
and we hope to include SSL with Apache-2.0, but in the mean
time you'll have to use one of the SSL modules.