www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Michael Long <ml...@infoave.net>
Subject RE: os-osf/6680: segmentation fault (11) - client-induced crashes
Date Sun, 15 Oct 2000 05:50:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR os-osf/6680; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Michael Long <mlong@infoave.net>
To: William A Rowe Jr <wrowe@rowe-clan.net>
Cc: apbugs@apache.org
Subject: RE: os-osf/6680: segmentation fault (11) - client-induced crashes
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 01:43:40 -0400

 Yeah just to let you know I am getting ready to submit a patch with about
 10 bug fixes/improvements for 1.3.14 dealing with Tru64/OSF but I had this
 one last 1.3.x bug I couldn't figure out.  I'd like to duplicate those to
 2.0 as well to make sure Tru64 support is up to speed, but I couldn't get
 it to compile.  So that's why I am submitting both 1.3.x and 2.0 bugs :)

 --On Sunday, October 15, 2000 12:23 AM -0500 William A Rowe Jr