www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Joshua Slive <sl...@finance.commerce.ubc.ca>
Subject Re: config/6634: ServerAlias behaves strangely
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2000 06:50:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR config/6634; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Joshua Slive <slive@finance.commerce.ubc.ca>
To: "T.Pospisek's MailLists" <tpo2@spin.ch>
Cc: apache-bugdb@apache.org, apbugs@apache.org
Subject: Re: config/6634: ServerAlias behaves strangely
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2000 23:45:48 -0700 (Pacific Daylight Time)

 Your problem report was about a basic configuration issue which would be
 better dealt with in the newsgroup or another forum.  It is not a bug as
 far as I can see. There is significance in the order of VirtualHost
 blocks as per the design and documentation.

 If I missed something, could you please clarify exactly what the bug is
 with the simplest possible example, and I will be glad to reopen the bug
 report.

 Thanks!