www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "T.Pospisek's MailLists" <t...@spin.ch>
Subject Re: config/6634: ServerAlias behaves strangely
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2000 06:40:01 GMT
The following reply was made to PR config/6634; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "T.Pospisek's MailLists" <tpo2@spin.ch>
To: slive@apache.org
Cc: apache-bugdb@apache.org, apbugs@Apache.Org
Subject: Re: config/6634: ServerAlias behaves strangely
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 07:57:56 +0200 (CEST)

 On 12 Oct 2000 slive@apache.org wrote:

 > Synopsis: ServerAlias behaves strangely
 >
 > State-Changed-From-To: open-closed
 > State-Changed-By: slive
 > State-Changed-When: Thu Oct 12 13:07:02 PDT 2000
 > State-Changed-Why:
 > [This is a standard response.]
 > This is a CGI programming or basic configuration issue.
 > As mentioned on the main bug database page, we must refer
 > all such basic or non-Apache-related questions to the
 > comp.infosystems.www.servers.unix and related newsgroups.
 > Please ask your question there.

 It's not a question. It's a configarational inconsistency of Apache.

 > Please also search the FAQ and the bug database.

 I done that. Btw. the bug DB is only half usable since (at the time I was
 querying it) it only displayed maximum 20 results no matter if I set
 results to (20,100 or what)

 > Thanks for using Apache!
 > Class-Changed-From-To: sw-bug-mistaken

 It's inconsistent *not* mistaken.

 > Class-Changed-By: slive
 > Class-Changed-When: Thu Oct 12 13:07:02 PDT 2000

              Tomas Pospisek
 	     http://sourcepole.ch
 	     Tel: +41 (81) 330 77 11