www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Laurent Di Cesare <laurent_di-ces...@ds-fr.com>
Subject general/6661: no regexp for directory listing
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2000 12:37:32 GMT

>Number:         6661
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       no regexp for directory listing
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
Apache allows displaying directory content.
It would be nice if you could do not only http://server/directory/
but also http://server/directory/File*
The display would only show files named File* instead of issuing a "Not found".
I know apache is not a file explorer but then, on my server it would be nice.
Type http://server/directory/File*
>Fix:
Allow regexp to be used to filter directory listing in case directory could be found but not
file name.
Probably need additional config info to specify whether to turn it on or off.