www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From "Kenneth Lamb" <la...@wanadoo.dk>
Subject Re: os-windows/6657: browser will not open on my page
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2000 03:22:46 GMT
I think iīve fixed the problem,temporarily at least,i removed everything in the head section
on all my pages,
which i made in composer,so everything refering to mozilla and title are removed,and i can
now see my pages again,so itīs back to the good old notepad for me,
for now anyway.
lammy@wanadoo.dk