www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Razor Terazeon <shockwav...@hotmail.com>
Subject general/6628: SSL 2.0 & 3.0, PCT, TLS, Fortezza
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2000 08:50:56 GMT

>Number:         6628
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       SSL 2.0 & 3.0, PCT, TLS, Fortezza
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I saw that Apache supported SSL via modules...
But why not add a built-in support for
SSL 2.0
SSL 3.0
PCT
TLS
Fortezza
then it would be much easier to use and configure apache and maybe more would use Apache Web
Server.
I saw a Web server from www.imatrix.com called Xitami, that web server doesn't have support
for much things, it is a cheap server, it suckz, but it can be installed and configured in
minutes.
If Apache Web Server would be that easy to configure it would rock.
Because it is hard to configure apache, and it takes time, and it is hard to download and
install extra modules, and various addons.
>How-To-Repeat:
Make a GUI or something, and add support for a hell bunch of web server things.
>Fix:
Start programming ;)