www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From sl...@apache.org
Subject Re: documentation/6623: "they where inside" should be "they were inside".
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2000 21:56:59 GMT

Synopsis: "they where inside" should be "they were inside".

Comment-Added-By: slive
Comment-Added-When: Wed Oct  4 14:56:58 PDT 2000
Comment-Added:
       FROM: Chris Pepper
       DATE: 10/04/2000 07:00:18
       SUBJECT: RE:  documentation/6623: "they where inside" should be "they were

               Is there a direct email interface? I`d like to use a template
       to speed entry, and keep a copy of my reports. Can I just send
       formatted mail to apbugs??

Chris, why don't you consider joining the apache-docs
mailing list.  See
http://apachetoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2000-09-27-001-01-OP-CY-LF
or just mail to apache-docs-subscribe@apache.org