www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Razor Terazeon <shockwav...@hotmail.com>
Subject mod_perl/6621: no ASP support
Date Tue, 03 Oct 2000 16:37:05 GMT

>Number:         6621
>Category:       mod_perl
>Synopsis:       no ASP support
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I like your webserver, now I wanted to something using ASP.
And Apache Web Server didn't have support for ASP, I saw that there were something called
mod_perl which had support for ASP. And I got it as mod_perl was a thirdpary-software-plugin
for Apache Web Server, and that you needed some ASP thing to install on mod_perl which was
installed to Apache Web Server. So thats kind of hard and I didn't understand anything and
didn't manage to get support for ASP in Apache Web Server. Microsoft IIS has built-in support
for ASP why dont you make the same and install support for ASP?
Apache Web Server has support for SSI but it aint activated by default, why not add ASP support
but dont activate it as default.
-
>Fix:
start programming ;)