www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From wr...@apache.org
Subject Re: documentation/5849: Different configuration for Transferlog at NT service and command line execution
Date Sun, 01 Oct 2000 18:19:46 GMT

Synopsis: Different configuration for Transferlog at NT service and command line execution

State-Changed-From-To: open-analyzed
State-Changed-By: wrowe
State-Changed-When: Sun Oct  1 11:19:44 PDT 2000
State-Changed-Why:

Windows command shell will otherwise interpret the %env%
as an environment variable, if double % symbols are not
used.  Also, we have additional issues about quoted filenames,
although I don't have my notes handy.  I'm tagging this
report to remind myself extra docs are required with the
piped log Win32 syntax.

By the way, will Apache as-a-service accept the double
percent signs?  Just curious without the time to try it out
right now.

Synopsis-Changed-From: Different configuration for Transferlog at NT service and command line
execution
Synopsis-Changed-To: Piped logs under Win32 suffer some syntactic differences
Synopsis-Changed-By: wrowe
Synopsis-Changed-When: Sun Oct  1 11:19:44 PDT 2000
Severity-Changed-From-To: serious-non-critical
Severity-Changed-By: wrowe
Severity-Changed-When: Sun Oct  1 11:19:44 PDT 2000
Category-Changed-From-To: os-windows-documentation
Category-Changed-By: wrowe
Category-Changed-When: Sun Oct  1 11:19:44 PDT 2000