www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Frank Ho <frank...@yeah.net>
Subject mod_cgi/6611: "/cgi/mycgi?a" work well but "/cgi/mycgi?a=b" can't work with message "Premature end of script header" in error_log!
Date Sun, 01 Oct 2000 16:34:00 GMT

>Number:         6611
>Category:       mod_cgi
>Synopsis:       "/cgi/mycgi?a" work well but "/cgi/mycgi?a=b" can't work with message
"Premature end of script header" in error_log!
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
I wrote a CGI script in C named "mycgi". It can run by "/cgi/mycgi?a" but can't run by "/cgi/mycgi?a=b".
A message "Premature end of script header" in error_log. I wrote a debug message at the beginning
of main of "mycgi.c". In the case of no '=' I can see the message and the other I can't. That
means "mycgi" doesn't run in that case!
>How-To-Repeat:
Run any cgi script from browser with "?a=b".