www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Michael Long <ml...@infoave.net>
Subject Re: general/6688: No alloc.h for PHP3
Date Mon, 16 Oct 2000 12:59:10 GMT
It was renamed to ap_alloc.h apparently during this change:

  *) Fixes to allow compilation on NetWare [Brad Nicholes
     <bnicholes@novell.com>]

Since the only addition to the file was ap_cleanup_alloc which appears in
http_main.c under #ifdef NETWARE

Though you might want to upgrade to php 4.0.2...I used it yesterday and it
had no problems

ap_mmn.h: * 19990320.9           - renamed alloc.h to ap_alloc.h

--On Monday, October 16, 2000 7:18 AM +0000 Johnson Chow
<wschow@comp.hkbu.edu.hk> wrote:

>> Number:         6688
>> Category:       general
>> Synopsis:       No alloc.h for PHP3
>> Confidential:   no
>> Severity:       non-critical
> Where's the "alloc.h" in src/include that disappear in 1.3.14 release?
> It is found in 1.3.12.
>> How-To-Repeat:
>
>> Fix:
>
>> Release-Note:
>> Audit-Trail:
>> Unformatted:
>  [In order for any reply to be added to the PR database, you need]
>  [to include <apbugs@Apache.Org> in the Cc line and make sure the]
>  [subject line starts with the report component and number, with ]
>  [or without any 'Re:' prefixes (such as "general/1098:" or      ]
>  ["Re: general/1098:").  If the subject doesn't match this       ]
>  [pattern, your message will be misfiled and ignored.  The       ]
>  ["apbugs" address is not added to the Cc line of messages from  ]
>  [the database automatically because of the potential for mail   ]
>  [loops.  If you do not include this Cc, your reply may be ig-   ]
>  [nored unless you are responding to an explicit request from a  ]
>  [developer.  Reply only with text; DO NOT SEND ATTACHMENTS!     ]

Michael Long
Senior Systems Analyst
Info Avenue Internet Services, LLC