www-apache-bugdb mailing list archives

From Luis Azcona <LAZC...@AOL.COM>
Subject mod_jserv/6590: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no db2jdbc in java.library.path
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2000 21:21:07 GMT

>Number:         6590
>Category:       mod_jserv
>Synopsis:       java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no db2jdbc in java.library.path
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
When performing my servlet that is accessing a DB2 database the servlet receive the following
error:

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no db2jdbc in java.library.path

My configuration is as follows in jserv.properties:

wrapper.classpath=C:\SQLLIB\JAVA\DB2JAVA.ZIP
wrapper.classpath=C:\SQLLIB\JAVA\RUNTIME.ZIP
wrapper.classpath=C:\Apache JServ 1.1.2\ApacheJServ.jar
wrapper.classpath=c:\jsdk2.0\lib\jsdk.jar

I've come accross simular problems (they were using oracle not DB2) in the bug database (4460
and 5624) but find no answers to these problems. There are, however referrences to the FAQ
that I cannot find.

Please help

Luis
>How-To-Repeat:
You would have to load DB2 on your machine and write a quik servlet to access the sample database.